German Sweet Chocolate Pie
- 1 pkg
- (4oz.) baker's german sweet chocolate
- 1/3 clove
- 4 oz
- philly cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 (8) oz
- tub of cool whip
- prepared graham cracker crust.
- chocolate curls for garnishment (optional)
How to Make German Sweet Chocolate Pie
- 1Microwave chocolate and 2 Tbs. of the milk in large microwave safe bowl on HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring halfway through heating time. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- 2Beat in cream cheese, sugar and remaining milk until well blended. Refrigerate about 10 minutes to cool. Gently stir in whipped topping until smooth. Spoon into crust.
- 3Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Garnish with chocolate curls, if desired. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes or until pie can be cut easily. Store remainder in freezer