4 ozbakers german sweet chocolate
1 2/3 cpet evaporated milk
1 1/2 csugar
1 1/2 cflaked coconut
1/2 cpecans, chopped
1unbaked pie shell
How to Make German Chocolate Pie
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Melt Chocolate and Butter together
- Gradually blend in pet milk, set aside.
- Mix sugar, cornstarch and salt together.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla
- Gradually blend Chocolate mixture to sugar mixture.
- Stir in Pecans and Coconut
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes, until puffed and brown.
- Filling will be soft but will set while cooling.