Fudge Brownie Peanut Butter Pie
Blue Ribbon Recipe
The Kitchen Crew is already asking when we can make this one again - a real hit around the dinner table! The Test Kitchen
- 1 box
- fudge brownie mix, 18 oz.
- 1 pkg
- deep dish frozen pie crust (thawed)
- 1 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese, 8 oz.
- 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 small
- tub of whipped topping, 8 oz.
How to Make Fudge Brownie Peanut Butter Pie
- 1Mix brownie mix according to directions on box. Spread 1/2 cup of the mix into one thawed pie crust (you can always make brownies with the rest).
- 2Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and brownie is set.
- 3While cooling, mix the cream cheese (mixes best if cheese softened to room temp) with the powdered sugar. Mix until creamy.
- 4Then mix in the peanut butter until well blended. Mix in 1/2 of the tub of whipped topping until well blended.
- 5Spread the mixture into the crust when it is completely cooled. Spread the remaining whipped topping over the filling and if you wish you can top it with miniature peanut butter cups.
- 6Refrigerate for at least an hour and enjoy.