*Fruity Fluff Pie*
- oreo pie crust
- 1 14oz
- container of cool whip
- fresh bananas
- plastic container of fresh strawberries
- 1 small 8o can(s)
- of drained mandarins
- single serving containers of yogurt (i prefer fruit in the bottom strawberry or strawberry-banana)
How to Make *Fruity Fluff Pie*
- 1First start by mixing the tub of cool whip together with the yogurts in a large bowl. No need for a mixer hand mixing or folding for a good minute will be just fine.
- 2Next, start out by cutting the strawberries. I use the whole container because i love strawberries but you can totally change the amount to your liking. I first cut off the top then i quarter the strawberry. I like the chunks to be big but again you can change that to your liking. Put the cut strawberries in a large bowl. Next cut your bananas. I cut them long ways then cut in to chunks the size you prefer. Put the bananas in the bowl with the cut strawberries. Next add the mandarins, if you are using canned mandarins then be sure to drain them very well before adding them. They hold a lot of juice and will make the pie runny and soggy if not drained enough. You can even pat them down with a paper towel to get rid of any extra juice.
- 3Add the fresh cut fruit to the cool whip and yogurt mixture. I suggest just folding it in there with a spoon because stirring tends to tear the mandarins into smaller pieces and i like them to be whole.
Lastly you will simply load the oreo pie crust with this heavenly mix. This mixture makes quit a bit and if you put the whole mixture into the crust it will be a nice thick pie, the more the better! You can cove the pie with the plastic piece that came on the crust and refrigerate for about an hour just to let the mixture set and get a little more firm so it holds its shape when you cut into it. This pie should be made only about 1-2 hours before it is to be eaten. The bananas start to turn color after sitting too long and the mandarins will start to release more juice the longer they sit as well, so the sooner eaten the better! Enjoy