Fruit Tortilla Pizza1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 smallflour tortillas
1 cfat free ricotta cheese
1/2 ccottage cheese, lowfat
2.5 Tbspbrown sugar
1 cfresh fruit, mixed
How to Make Fruit Tortilla Pizza
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Line baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with nonfat cooking spray.
- Place tortillas on baking sheet and bake for 3 to 5 minutes, just until crisp.
- In a food processor or blender, combine ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon brown sugar and cinnamon; blend until smooth and creamy.
- Divide cheese mixture evenly among tortillas; top each tortillas with 1/4 cup mixed berries.
- Sprinkle remaining brown sugar on top of berries and bake 5 minutes, until heated through.
- Serve immediately.