Gone before I could get my Picture. . . Oh Dang.
Ready to east in 4 Hrs and 20 min. that includes all the cooling time. That's what takes all the time. the Chilling.
Keep in mind, this takes no time to prepare.
- 1 (9")
- pie shell, baked
- 1 large
- (15.25oz) can fruit cocktail, drained
- (4oz) pkg. cook style vanilla pudding mix. (do not use instant)
- 2 c
- 1 pt
- heavy cream, whipped
How to Make "Fruit Pie"
- 1Drain Fruit Cocktail, Set aside.
Place Med Glass bowl in freezer with Beaters from Mixer.
- 2in Saucepan, Make the Pudding mix according to Pkg Directions, using the 2 cups Milk only.
Remove from Heat.
- 3Stir in the Well Drained FRUIT COCKTAIL.(from Above)
- 4Pour into Baked Pie Shell.
Let set at room temperature till it Cools.
Then, Place in refer, until time to serve.
- 5Whipped topping;
Remove Glass Bowl and beaters from freezer, just before serving.
Whip up Heavy cream in the frozen Bowl. "DO NOT ADD SUGAR", & "Do Not Over Whip".
Place in decorator bag, or Zip Lock bag with Tip of corner Cut off,Squeeze & Swirl all around the Top of pie. Should be ready after all this process in 4.hrs and 20 min. Max. Includes Chill time
Makes (1) 9" Pie.