Frozen York Peppermint Patty Pie
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Yum! This no-bake pie tastes just like everyone's favorite chocolate mint cookie (you know the one...). You can't go wrong serving this cool and refreshing pie. The Test Kitchen
- Oreo chocolate crumb pie crust
- 2/3 c
- International Delight Peppermint Patty flavored coffee creamer liquid
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 c
- Cool Whip
- dark chocolate candy bar for shaving in and on pie
How to Make Frozen York Peppermint Patty Pie
- 1In mixing bowl, whip cream cheese until fluffy.
- 2Slowly add coffee creamer.
- 3Fold in Cool Whip, until all is well blended.
- 4Grate 2 oz of chocolate, stirring 1 oz into pie (more if you want).
- 5Pour mixture into pie crust. Sprinkle rest of chocolate shavings on top.
- 6Cover and freeze until time to serve.