Frozen York Peppermint Patty Pie
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Yum! This no-bake pie tastes just like everyone's favorite chocolate mint cookie (you know the one...). You can't go wrong serving this cool and refreshing pie. The Test Kitchen
1Oreo chocolate crumb pie crust
2/3 cInternational Delight Peppermint Patty flavored coffee creamer liquid
4 ozcream cheese, room temperature
2 cCool Whip
1dark chocolate candy bar for shaving in and on pie
How to Make Frozen York Peppermint Patty Pie
- In mixing bowl, whip cream cheese until fluffy.
- Slowly add coffee creamer.
- Fold in Cool Whip, until all is well blended.
- Grate 2 oz of chocolate, stirring 1 oz into pie (more if you want).
- Pour mixture into pie crust. Sprinkle rest of chocolate shavings on top.
- Cover and freeze until time to serve.