- 1 pkg
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 4 c
- chopped fresh strawberries
- container (12 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 c
- chopped pecans, toasted
- chocolate crumb crusts (9 inches each)
How to Make Frozen Strawberry Pie
- 1In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Beat in the strawberries. Fold in the whipped topping and pecans. Pour into crusts.
- 2Cover and freeze for 3-4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 14-20 minutes before serving. Makes 2 pies.