Frozen Lemon Pie
This recipe uses Lemonade though! It's the flavor that counts, right?
How to Make Frozen Lemon Pie
- 1Whip lemonade, cool whip, and condensed milk with mixer. Pour into pie crust and freeze.
- 2Set out for about 15 minutes before slicing/serving.
1. HAWAII'S OWN has 'Passion Lemonade Concentrate' and 'Mango Lemonade Concentrate'! I haven't used these flavors, however, I think they would work really well.
2. Add a little lemon zest or a lemon curl on the top of your pie for decoration!
3. Add an amount of cut up soft fruit to make your pie more interesting. Use your imagination!