Frozen Grasshopper Pie
How to Make Frozen Grasshopper Pie
- Prepare the chocolate pie crust. I bought the Oreo brand in the section w/ graham cracker crusts. I always brush w/ egg white & bake for 5 minutes on 350. Then, let the crust cool down.
- Heat milk & marshmallows & stir until thoroughly melted (about 10 minutes). Remove from heat & let cool about 15 minutes. Then pour into large mixing bowl.
- Add Creme de Menthe and Creme de Cacoa to the marshmallow mixture. Stir well.
- Whip the whipping cream until firm (you will need your mixer for this). Fold this in with everything else & stir a few times.
- Pour this into the crust & freeze overnight. Garnish w/ chocolate shavings, chips, or sauce. YUM!!!