1 can(s)(12 oz) evaporated milk
2containers (6 oz each) yoplait light fat free boston cream pie yogurt
2containers (6 oz each) yoplait light fat free red velvet yogurt
1 pkg(0.81 oz) thin chocolate crisps, crushed (from 4.86 oz bowl)
How to Make Frozen Boston Cream Pie Bars
- line 8x4 inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving edges hanging over sides of pan. divide evaporated milk evenly between 2 small bowls.
- stir boston cream pie yogurt into one bowl, stir red velvet yogurt into remaining bowl. cover and refrigerate red velvet yogurt mixture.
- spread boston cream pie mixture into lined pan. sprinkle with crushed crisps. freeze 2 hours. spoon and spread red velvet yogurt mixture on top. freeze at least 2 hours until firm.
- when ready to serve, dip bottom half of pan into hot water about 1 minute to loosen yogurt mixture. use plastic wrap to lift frozen yogurt from pan.
- pull back wrap and remove. let stand 5 to 10 minutes to soften slightly. cut into eight 1 inch thick slices. serve immediately.