- 3 large
- ripe bannas
- 4 c
- vanilla wafer crumbs
- 2 can(s)
- vanilla or banana pudding
- 2 c
- cool whip
- 1 stick
- cold maragine
How to Make Frozen Banana Pudding Squares
- 1Mash the bananas. Set aside
- 2Stir together 2 cans vanilla or banana pudding, cool whip and mashed bananas
- 3Lightly grease either 2 8x8 in. pans or 1 9x13 in. pan.
- 4Add 1/2 stick of butter (1/2 C. butter)
to 3 c. vanilla wafer crumbs.
- 5Press crumb mixture into pan(s). Add the banana mixture. Sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- 6Freeze until hard. Cut into squares and serve frozen, sprinkle the pudding with 1 c. vanilla wafer crumbs