★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 largeripe bannas
4 cvanilla wafer crumbs
2 can(s)vanilla or banana pudding
2 ccool whip
1 stickcold maragine
How to Make Frozen Banana Pudding Squares
- Mash the bananas. Set aside
- Stir together 2 cans vanilla or banana pudding, cool whip and mashed bananas
- Lightly grease either 2 8x8 in. pans or 1 9x13 in. pan.
- Add 1/2 stick of butter (1/2 C. butter)
to 3 c. vanilla wafer crumbs.
- Press crumb mixture into pan(s). Add the banana mixture. Sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Freeze until hard. Cut into squares and serve frozen, sprinkle the pudding with 1 c. vanilla wafer crumbs