Frosty Toffee Bits Pie
- graham cracker pie crust
- 1-8 oz pkg
- softened cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- half & half
- 1-8 oz
- container of whipped topping
- 1 1/4 c
- toffee bits, or candy of your choice (butterfingers workd great too!)
How to Make Frosty Toffee Bits Pie
- 1Beat together cream cheese and sugar till smooth.
- 2Blend in Half & Half till combined.
- 3FOLD in whipped topping, then fold in 1 cup toffee bits.
- 4Pour or scoop mixture into graham crust. Sprinkle with remaining toffee.
- 5Cover and freeze overnight. This can be frozen and stored in your freezer for up to 1 month!