Frosty Toffee Bits Pie
1graham cracker pie crust
1-8 oz pkgsoftened cream cheese
1/2 chalf & half
1-8 ozcontainer of whipped topping
1 1/4 ctoffee bits, or candy of your choice (butterfingers workd great too!)
How to Make Frosty Toffee Bits Pie
- Beat together cream cheese and sugar till smooth.
- Blend in Half & Half till combined.
- FOLD in whipped topping, then fold in 1 cup toffee bits.
- Pour or scoop mixture into graham crust. Sprinkle with remaining toffee.
- Cover and freeze overnight. This can be frozen and stored in your freezer for up to 1 month!