Frosty Strawberry Margarita Dessert
★★★★★ 2 votes5
1nilla wafer pie crust
1 cwhipping cream
14 ozsweetened condensed milk
1/4 clime juice
10 ozfrozen strawberries, thawed
How to Make Frosty Strawberry Margarita Dessert
- Place metal mixing bowl in freezer. Prepare pie crust according to directions (usually, coat inside with whipped egg white, bake for 10 minutes). Chill.
- If mixing bowl is cold, place heavy whipping cream inside. Beat till stiff peaks form.
- In a large bowl, combine the condensed milk, lime juice, tequila and triple-sec. Beat until smooth. Add the strawberries and beat at low speed until blended.
- Fold in the whipped cream. Pour mixture over the crust. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours or longer.
- Let stand at room temperature about 15 minutes before serving.