Frosty Strawberry Margarita Dessert
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- nilla wafer pie crust
- 1 c
- whipping cream
- 14 oz
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 c
- lime juice
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- 10 oz
- frozen strawberries, thawed
How to Make Frosty Strawberry Margarita Dessert
- 1Place metal mixing bowl in freezer. Prepare pie crust according to directions (usually, coat inside with whipped egg white, bake for 10 minutes). Chill.
- 2If mixing bowl is cold, place heavy whipping cream inside. Beat till stiff peaks form.
- 3In a large bowl, combine the condensed milk, lime juice, tequila and triple-sec. Beat until smooth. Add the strawberries and beat at low speed until blended.
- 4Fold in the whipped cream. Pour mixture over the crust. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours or longer.
- 5Let stand at room temperature about 15 minutes before serving.