How to Make Fried Chocolate Pies
- 1Stir together sugar and cocoa.Add melted butter till it forms a paste.
- 2In another bowl mix flour and salt; cut in oil.
- 3Add milk and stir till dough sticks together; can add more milk if needed.
- 4Divide dough into 10 portions and roll each one in a 5 or 6 inch circle.
- 5Place 2 tablespoons of filling in each and wet edges and fold over.
- 6Crimp edges with a fork so they are sealed.
- 7In fry pan heat oil,about 1 inch in depth,and heat over medium heat.
- 8Fry pies in hot oil till golden brown on both sides about 4 minutes on each side.Remove to paper towel.
- 9You can make a glaze of 2 cups confectioners sugar,1 teaspoon vanilla, and enough milk ,tablespoon at a time,to make the consistancy you want.