How to Make Fried Chocolate Pies
- Stir together sugar and cocoa.Add melted butter till it forms a paste.
- In another bowl mix flour and salt; cut in oil.
- Add milk and stir till dough sticks together; can add more milk if needed.
- Divide dough into 10 portions and roll each one in a 5 or 6 inch circle.
- Place 2 tablespoons of filling in each and wet edges and fold over.
- Crimp edges with a fork so they are sealed.
- In fry pan heat oil,about 1 inch in depth,and heat over medium heat.
- Fry pies in hot oil till golden brown on both sides about 4 minutes on each side.Remove to paper towel.
- You can make a glaze of 2 cups confectioners sugar,1 teaspoon vanilla, and enough milk ,tablespoon at a time,to make the consistancy you want.