Fresh Strawberry Pie from Farmer's Almanac
Cathy Evans Mauricio
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3/4 pkg
- (6 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 3/4 c
- heavy cream, at room temperature
- 1/2 c
- 1 baked-9
- graham cracker crust
- 2 c
- strawberries, hulled
- 4 squares
- (4 ounces total) bittersweet chocolate, melted
How to Make Fresh Strawberry Pie from Farmer's Almanac
- 1In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese & vanilla until blended & light. Set aside.
- 2In a separate chilled bowl, whip the cream until it doubles in volume. Continue beating on high speed while adding the sugar a little at a time. Add the cream cheese mixture & beat briefly, or just until combined.
- 3Pour the mixture into the piecrust & cover with berries. Drizzle with the melted chocolate. Refrigerate, uncovered, for at least 4 hours before serving. Makes 6-8 servings.