Fresh Strawberry Pie
How to Make Fresh Strawberry Pie
- 1Crush crackers into fine crumbs. Set aside.
- 2Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Add sugar gradually. Fold in baking powder and vanilla.
- 3Fold crushed cracker crumbs gently into egg white mixture.
- 4Spoon into well-greased pie plate and spoon mixture so that it creates not just a bottom but sides.
- 5Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes. Let cool completely.
- 6Fill with fresh sliced strawberries. Upon serving, squirt a nice amount of Ready Whip onto each piece or top with whipped heavy sweetened cream.