Fresh Strawberry Pie
How to Make Fresh Strawberry Pie
- Crush crackers into fine crumbs. Set aside.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Add sugar gradually. Fold in baking powder and vanilla.
- Fold crushed cracker crumbs gently into egg white mixture.
- Spoon into well-greased pie plate and spoon mixture so that it creates not just a bottom but sides.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Fill with fresh sliced strawberries. Upon serving, squirt a nice amount of Ready Whip onto each piece or top with whipped heavy sweetened cream.