Fresh Strawberry Pie
2baked pie shell
2-1/2 -3 lbfresh strawberries
COMBINE THE FOLLOWING IN A SAUCEPAN
2 ccold water
2 Tbspwhite corn syrup
How to Make Fresh Strawberry Pie
- Bring the sugar, cornstarch, salt, water and corn syrup to a boil and then cook over medium heat until thick and clear. (6-8 minutes)
- Remove from heat and add 1 pkg. strawberry gelatin. Mix thoroghtly. Cool.
- For each pie slice several strawberries into thirds and line the bottom of each pie crust with a layer of sliced strawberries.
- Cover the sliced strawberries with a layer of whole strawberries.
- Pour the gelatin mixture over the strawberries to cover.
- Refrigerate for several hours or until set.