Fresh Strawberry Pie
How to Make Fresh Strawberry Pie
- 1* Bring 1 cup of water to boil in a medium saucepan.
- 2* Combine, and sift the cornstarch, sugar and the gelatin to boiling water, stirring constantly.
- 3* Cook until mixture thickens.
- 4* When cooled, fold in the sliced strawberries, vanilla and a few drops red food coloring (optional, I never add coloring).
- 5* Pour into the baked pie shell and chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
- 6* Before serving, and fresh whipping cream!!