★★★★★ 1 vote5
19 inch pie shell, cooled, or graham cracker shell
3 ozorange or peach gelatin
3 cfresh peaches, pitted, peeled, sliced
·whipped cream, optional
How to Make Fresh Peach Pie
- Mix the sugar, cornstarch and water in a saucepan.
- Bring to a quick boil.
- Cook until thickened and clear.
- Add the gelatin.
- Arrange the peaches in the pie shell.
- Pour the gelatin mixture over the peaches and refrigerate.
- Garnish with whipped cream, if desired.
- NOTE: Other fresh fruit or berries with compatible flavored gelatin may be substituted for the peaches and orange gelatin as above.