★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgpie crust, baked
1 pkgcream cheese, softened
slicefresh peaches or fresh strawberries
1/2 ptfresh whipped cream, whipped
How to Make Fresh fruit pie
- Bake the pie crust and let cool
- Combine the softened margerine and softened cream cheese and beat until smooth. Spread this mixture on the cooled pie crust
- Slice the peaches or berries and add a bit of lemon juice to keep the fruit from browning.
- Top with fresh whipped cream
- Keep refrigerated until you are ready to eat and enjoy!