French Vanilla Tarts
This is great for parties, church functions, family get togethers, etc.
You can also use the filling in a graham cracker crust to make a french vanilla cheese cake.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 oz
- package cream cheese(softened)
- 1 pkg
- french vanilla cool whip
- 1/3 c
- 2 pkg
- pilsbury pie crust
How to Make French Vanilla Tarts
- 1Mix softened cream cheese and sugar with a mixer on low for 2 minutes. Adjust mixer speed slowly to high and mix until sugar is disolved. Then add french vanilla cool whip and mix well. Refrigerate
- 2Take pie crusts and lay them out(you should have about 4 pie crusts). Take your 3 in cookie cutter and cut out your pie shells(should be able to get 7 mini pie shells per pie crust). Place the mini pie shells in muffin pans and bake according to direction on pie crust box.
- 3Allow tarts cups to cool. Remove french vanilla misture from refrigerator and fill the tarts with the mixture.
- 4Refrigerate tarts until ready to serve. Makes 28 tarts(you may have some mixture left over).