Freezer Caramel Drizzle Pie
- 2 9 inch prepared graham cracker crust
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 (7ounce) pack shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (16ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- substitute the graham cracker crust for chocolate or orea if you prefer
How to Make Freezer Caramel Drizzle Pie
- 1Place butter in a medium skillet and melt over medium heat. Add coconut and pecans, stirring to coat. Saute until coconut and pecans are lightly toasted, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whip together condensed milk and cream cheese until fluffy. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon 1/4 of cream cheese mixture into each graham cracker crust. Drizzle each with 1/4 of caramel topping. Repeat layers with remaining cream cheese mixture and caramel. Top each pie with coconut and pecan mixture. Freeze overnight.