★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 oz brick of cream cheese (low fat ok)
- 1/2 lb
- powdered sugar
- 15oz. can solid pack pumpkin
- small box of instant vanilla pudding (sugar free ok)
- tub whipped topping
- 3/4 tsp
- pumpkin pie spice to taste or ( ground cinnamon, ginger,allspice to taste)
- apple juce or cider or orange juice--just a splash
How to Make Fluffy Pumpkin Dip
- 1Soften cream cheese and mix with powdered sugar until smooth.
Stir in pumpkin,pudding,and spices. Blend well then fold in whipped topping. Add juice if needed. Dip should be smooth and firm and dip-able. Cover, Chill several hours or over night
- 2Serve with: Ginger snaps, Cinnamon Graham crackers, Vanilla Wafers, Apple slices, Honey Wheat pretzels
- 3This can be used as a Pumpkin Mousse-type Pie just put in a graham cracker crust and decorate with whipped topping for a lovely presentation.
"Frost ginger snaps and layer like a log (as many as you would like)Dollop with whipped topping put in the refrigerator until firm and call it a Pumpkin Ginger Log Cake...