Fluffy Banana Split Pie
Kendra W. Raymond
1graham cracker pie crust
8 ozcream cheese, softened
16 ozcrushed pineapple, drained
8 oztub cool whip
·sliced fresh strawberries
·sliced maraschino cherries
How to Make Fluffy Banana Split Pie
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add sugar and beat 3 minutes.
- Spread mixture over graham cracker crust.
- Slice bananas over cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon crushed pineapple over bananas.
- Spread entire tub Cool Whip evenly over pineapple.
- Garnish top with sliced strawberries and maraschino cherries.
- Nuts can be added, if desired.