Ex-Wife's "Family Secret Peanut Butter Pie"
You can leave this ungarnished as the recipe called for, OR I like it garnished with cut slices from peanut butter cups.
- (8 oz) package of kraft philadelphia cream cheese
- (8 oz) jar of creamy peanut butter
- (8 oz) tub of cool whip topping
- (small) can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp
- real lemon juice
- (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
I LIKE TO DECORATE WITH CANDY-BAR TRYANGLES
Poor mixture into pie crust and refrigerate for 5-6 hours to set up.
You could just crumble some graham cracker on top.