Euorpean Apple Pie
- apples peeled,cored and sliced
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- 5 1/4 oz
- 6 Tbsp
- 1/3 c
- butter, softened unsaled
USE YOUR FAVORITE CRUST
How to Make Euorpean Apple Pie
- 1You will need a top and bottom crust.
- 2Meanwhile prepare the filling. Peel, core and slice the apples. Mix them with cinnamon,2 tablespoons sugar . Set aside.
- 3Soften the marzipan with your hands, then add the sugar and soft butter. When you obtain a smooth cream.
- 4Take the dough out of the fridge and onto a floured surface. Divide it in half and return the other half to the fridge. Roll the dough into a flat circle and roll it out very thin to fit a greased pie dish. Spread the apple slices over the dough, then pour the marzipan mixture. Distribute evenly.
- 5Roll out the other half of the dough. Before covering the pie with it, wet the edges where the two crusts join in order to form a seal. Using your thumb and index finger, crimp them together. Make small cuts in the pastry for the steam to escape during baking.
- 6. Bake the pie in the oven at 350 for 60 minutes or until golden brown. Let it cool down in the pie dish for about one hour, before transferring the pie to a serving plate.’