Easy Spelt Pie Crust
How to Make Easy Spelt Pie Crust
- 1In your food processor, add the spelt flour and sea salt. Give it a few pulses to incorporate.
- 2Combine the soy milk and oil and give it a stir. These are your liquid ingredients.
- 3Turn on the food processor and feed the liquid ingredients through the feeding tube and the mixture should come out crumbly.
- 4Open up the food processor. If the ingredients hold together when squeezed then its ready to be rolled out.
- 5Make a disc out of the dough and cut in half.
- 6Roll one disc for the bottom crust and put it into your pie pan.
- 7Fill your pie with the desired ingredients. Then put the top crust on and follow the instructions for the particular pie you're making.