★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 lb
- 5 medium
- 1/2 medium
- 1 small
- can mushrooms (optional) or 1 cup fresh mushrooms
- 2 dash(es)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 stick
- 1 pkg
- shredded cheese, i find that cheddar has the best flavor for this dish
How to Make Easy Sheperd's Pie
- 1Preheat oven 350,
- 2brown hamburger in skillet with onions and mushrooms.
- 3add salt and pepper to taste
- 4boil potatoes until done, mash, and add butter, salt and pepper
- 5coat 9x13 pan with cooking spray, spread mashed potatoes, add meat, onions, and mushrooms, and dot with lots of cheese.
- 6place in oven for 15 - 20 minutes or until the cheese is well melted.