Easy Peach Pie
I know some the recipes are really lacking in some or all areas, but I am posting them as they are in the cookbook
How to Make Easy Peach Pie
- 1Sift dry ingredients together; add milk. Mix well.
- 2Melt margarine in deep 2-quart baking dish; pour batter into dish. DO NOT STIR.
- 3Spoon peaches on batter; pour about half the peach syrup over peaches.
- 4Bake for about 45 minutes in 450-degree oven.
- 5Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
Mrs. B. J. Brock, Pastor's Wife
Carthage Church of God LWWB