EASY FROZEN ORANGE SWIRL PIE
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pt
- vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 pt
- orange or mango sherbet/sorbet, slightly softened
- chocolate flavor crumb crust, (6 oz.)
- 1/2 c
- fudge ice cream topping
How to Make EASY FROZEN ORANGE SWIRL PIE
- 1Place heaping spoonfuls of ice cream & sherbet in to the crumb crust. Lightly press and smooth top with the back of a spoon. Freeze for 2 hrs.
- 2To serve, drizzle fudge topping over each wedge.
Garnish with fruit as desired.
- 3Any sherbet can be used and same goes for the ice cream. It can be made ahead and frozen, will be good for at least one week.