How to Make EASY FRENCH SILK PIE
- Put softened butter into mixing bowl.
- add melted chocolate that has been slightly cooled
- add sugar
- add vanilla
- beat all ingredients until fluffy. approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Start adding eggs one at a time beating 2 full minutes after each egg addition.
You will see it getting light and fluffy.
Pour into a cooled 9 inch baked cooled pie crust.
Top with choice of whatever you like. I use tiny choc chips.Refrigerate til cold.
Mixture will be soft when transferring to crust.
- VERY DELICIOUS AND SO QUICK AND EASY TO MAKE.