Easy Eggnog Coconut Pie
2 cready made eggnog
1 1/2 tspbourbon vanilla or reg. vanilla
1 cflaked coconut or shredded
1/4 csoft butter or margarine
·a sprinkle of nutmeg during baking
How to Make Easy Eggnog Coconut Pie
- Put eggs, eggnog,vanilla,and soft butter in a blender (Or you can mix it in a bowl-blender is faster)mix 20-30 seconds
- Add all other ingredients-blend/pulse to get lumps out (if using a bowl mix with spoon or mixer to get the same effect)
- Pour into a sprayed/greased 9" pie dish.
Bake 40 minutes & sprinkle top of pie with nutmeg-optional
- Continue baking until a knife in center of pie comes out clean-took me 55 minutes total baking. NOT 55 Minutes more.-lol
- Enjoy----Darn, I almost ate 1/2 of the pie myself!