Easy Cool Fudge & Raspberry Sherbet Pie
How to Make Easy Cool Fudge & Raspberry Sherbet Pie
- Using half of the sherbert and ice cream, spoon small scoops of sherbert and ice cream alternately into bottom of crust. Smooth with back of spoon to swirl.
- In small bowl, stir ice cream topping until smooth and spreadable and reserve 2 tablespoons.
- Spread remaing fudge topping over sherbert and ice cream.
- Top with remaining sherbert and ice cream; smooth top.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze at least four hours or until firm. Remove from freezer.
- In small bowl, combine reserved two tablespoons fudge topping with enough milk to desired drizzling consistency.
- Drizzle over top of pie and garnish with whipped cream and fresh raspberries if desired.