2 pkginstant vanilla pudding [small ones]
2 pkginstant coconut pudding [small ones]
2 cmilk, 2%
1 tspcoconut extract [optional]
2 ccool whip, thawed - divided
1 ccoconut, shredded
1graham cracker pie crust
How to Make EASY COCONUT CREAM PIE
- 1. Beat pudding mixes and milk in a large bowl with a whisk for 2 minutes, until it thickens.
- 2. Stir in 1 cup Cool Whip; along with the coconut.
- 3. Pour into the crust.
- 4. Refrigerate approx. 4 hours
- 5. Then top with the remaining cup of Cool Whip.
- 6. You may also sprinkle some additional coconut on top of the Cool WHIP
To only use either the vanilla OR coconut puddings.
Tho it wouldn't hurt to use 1 of each.
I also use the sugar-free puddings.
- For a more Hawaiian taste:
Add 1 - 8 oz. can crushed pineapple, WELL drained; along with 1 tsp. rum extract. [In this case, I would use the coconut pudding]