I'VE MADE THIS IN A PINCH WHEN I DIDN'T WANT TO BAKE A PIE.
I ALSO LOVE TWEAKING ALL PUDDING PIES.
IT DEPENDS ON WHAT I HAVE IN MY PANTRY.
SEE NOTE BELOW.
prep time10 Min
methodNo-Cook or Other
instant vanilla pudding [small ones]
instant coconut pudding [small ones]
coconut extract [optional]
cool whip, thawed - divided
graham cracker pie crust
How To Make
1. Beat pudding mixes and milk in a large bowl with a whisk for 2 minutes, until it thickens.
2. Stir in 1 cup Cool Whip; along with the coconut.
3. Pour into the crust.
4. Refrigerate approx. 4 hours
5. Then top with the remaining cup of Cool Whip.
6. You may also sprinkle some additional coconut on top of the Cool WHIP
To only use either the vanilla OR coconut puddings.
Tho it wouldn't hurt to use 1 of each.
I also use the sugar-free puddings.
For a more Hawaiian taste:
Add 1 - 8 oz. can crushed pineapple, WELL drained; along with 1 tsp. rum extract. [In this case, I would use the coconut pudding]
Last Step: Don't forget to share!
Make all your friends drool by posting a picture of your finished recipe on your favorite social
network. And don't forget to tag Just A Pinch and include #justapinchrecipes so we can see it too!