Easy Chocolate Pecan Pie
Photo adapted from Allrecipes.
19 inch pie crust, deep dish, unbaked
1 clight brown sugar
1/2 cmelted butter
1/3 cminiature semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 1/2 cchopped pecans
How to Make Easy Chocolate Pecan Pie
- Beat eggs with wire whisk until frothy.
- Add milk and vanilla and stir. Add brown sugar, sugar and flour and mix.
- Add hot melted butter and mix.
Add chopped pecans and stir.
- Put chocolate chips evenly on bottom of pie shell.
Add filling slowly.
- Put a pan with foil underneath to catch spills.
Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
Lower temperature to 350 degrees and bake for 30-35 minutes.