Easy Breezy Key Lime Pie
6 ozcan frozen limeade (1/2 standard can)
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
·few drops of green food coloring (optional)
1graham cracker pie crust
How to Make Easy Breezy Key Lime Pie
- Allow limeade to thaw partially for about 10 minutes in room temperature.
- Combine limeade, condensed milk and coolwhip by "folding" together.
- Add a few drops of green food coloring if desired.
- Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Top with 4 oz of cool whip. Freeze for an hour before serving. Enjoy!