How to Make Easter Pie!
- bake pie crust according to directions, cool
- wash berries, snap off tops. Drain. If large berries, cut once in half.
- mix Eagle Brand milk and lemon juice together until smooth.
- fill pie crust with berries, pour Eagle brand mix over top. allow creamy mixture to seep down between the berries.
- chill-top with cool whip as a garnish if desired.
- Please note: the berries will get juicy, so this pie is best eaten right away! the crust may be soggy the next day. (if you have any left the next day LOL!!) fewer berries cut in half will help alleviate this problem!