How to Make Easter Pie!
- 1bake pie crust according to directions, cool
- 2wash berries, snap off tops. Drain. If large berries, cut once in half.
- 3mix Eagle Brand milk and lemon juice together until smooth.
- 4fill pie crust with berries, pour Eagle brand mix over top. allow creamy mixture to seep down between the berries.
- 5chill-top with cool whip as a garnish if desired.
- 6Please note: the berries will get juicy, so this pie is best eaten right away! the crust may be soggy the next day. (if you have any left the next day LOL!!) fewer berries cut in half will help alleviate this problem!