EASIEST FRESH PEACH PIE (NO-BAKE)...Cin
If you give it a try I hope you enjoy.
I finally made another pie with this recipe AND took a bunch of pix......
HERE ARE MY PHOTOs OF THIS BEAUTIFUL PIE.
PLEASE ENJOY, AND IF YOU MAKE THIS ONE I HOPE YOU LOVE IT AS MUCH AS MY FAMILY DOES.
How to Make EASIEST FRESH PEACH PIE (NO-BAKE)...Cin
- Melt marshmallows in milk stir and let cool.
- Add 8 oz. whipped topping and blend together with the marshmallow-milk mixture.
- Add (fold in )5-to-6 cups peeled and sliced peaches.
- Pour into pre-baked and cooled 9-inch pie pastry.
- Place in frig and let set-up well.
Enjoy the goodness!!!