EASIEST FRESH PEACH PIE (NO-BAKE)...Cin
If you give it a try I hope you enjoy.
I finally made another pie with this recipe AND took a bunch of pix......
HERE ARE MY PHOTOs OF THIS BEAUTIFUL PIE.
PLEASE ENJOY, AND IF YOU MAKE THIS ONE I HOPE YOU LOVE IT AS MUCH AS MY FAMILY DOES.
- 1/2 c
- 20 large
- 8 oz
- whipped topping (heavy cream, whipped)
- 5 to 6 c
- peaches (peeled and sliced)
- 9-inch pie pastry (pre-bake & cool)
How to Make EASIEST FRESH PEACH PIE (NO-BAKE)...Cin
- 1Melt marshmallows in milk stir and let cool.
- 2Add 8 oz. whipped topping and blend together with the marshmallow-milk mixture.
- 3Add (fold in )5-to-6 cups peeled and sliced peaches.
- 4Pour into pre-baked and cooled 9-inch pie pastry.
- 5Place in frig and let set-up well.
Enjoy the goodness!!!