Easiest and most delicous apple pie
Try it and let me know how you like it.
- 3lbs. plus 3apples macintosh
- 1/2 cp sugur
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 stick of sweet butter
- amount c
- 1/2 cup sugar
- amount dash(es)
- 2-dashes of cinnamon
How to Make Easiest and most delicous apple pie
- 1Preheat oven--400 degrees
peel apples and cut into 1/4 inch slices. Sprinkle apples with sugar, cinnamon, mix and let stand.
- 2CRUMB TOPPING. 3/4 cp. of white flour (may need to add more)
1 stick of sweet butter, cold-cut up
1/2 cp white sugar
dash of cinnamon--
mix with fingers until crumbs form
- 3make your own dough or use Pillsbury Dough for the base of the pie. Add apples and all it's juice in a round 9" pie pan. Sprinkle crumbs evenly all around.
Bake 40 minutes..check to see if crumbs are browning to much. If they are cover lightly.
- 4Take out of the oven let cool...Serve warm or room temperature...Add vanilla ice cream or a flavor of your choice.