Easiest 3 Layer Pudding Pie
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- crumb pie crust of your choosing (this one will be chocolate sandwich cookie)
- tub of whiped cream
- box of chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1/2 c
- chopped or crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
How to Make Easiest 3 Layer Pudding Pie
- 1combine pudding mix and milk beat for a couple minutes or until lump free. chill for 15 minutes
- 2portion the whiped cream and pudding into halves, mix one half of the pudding mixture with one half of the whiped cream GENTLEY! place back into the frige, spread remaining pudding mix into the bottem of the crust.
- 3grab the whiped cream and pudding mixture from the fridge stir a little to loosen, spread over top of pudding layer, top with remaining whiped cream!
- 4sprinkle cookie pieces on top for extra flair just before serving. (if you do this last step in advance the cookies will get mushy, and thats grose)