Dutch's EASY-EASY Creamy Fruit Pie
It's originally supposed to be made with ice cream, but I substituted French Vanilla Yoghurt and it worked fine...
- purchased graham cracker crust
- 2 c
- french vanilla yoghurt (or vanilla ice cream)
- 4c. size sugar free jello (flavor to match fruit used)
- envelope plain gelatin
- 1 c
- boiling water
- 1 can(s)
- 14oz fruit, drained...cherry and blackberry work well
How to Make Dutch's EASY-EASY Creamy Fruit Pie
- 1Dissolve both the Jello and Gelatin in the boiling water...Whisk in the Ice Cream or Yoghurt until blended and put bowl in the reefer until about 1/2 set, still pourable but thick...
- 2Put the drained fruit in the Graham Crust and pour over the above mixture...Best to let set-up over night...I topped mine w/ Cool Whip...The Cherry I made didn't seem sweet enough, so I added 1/3C. Xylitol I used Raspberry Jello w/ the Blackberries.