Drunken Jack Pecan Pie
- 11 unbaked 9-inch deep dish pie pastry or 1 frozen 9-inch deep dish pie shell
- 1 cup karo light corn syrup or 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 4 ounces jack daniels whiskey
How to Make Drunken Jack Pecan Pie
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2 In a medium bowl beat eggs slightly with a fork.
3 Add sugar, Karo syrup, margarine, and vanilla; stir until blended.
4 Stir in pecans and pour into pie crust.
5 Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean.
6 After pie is out of the oven, pour whiskey evenly over the hot pie and let it soak in for atleast 3 hours while cooling on a wire rack.
7 Serve and enjoy.
8 Don't give it to the kids!