Dried Fried Fruit Pies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
·1 store bought pkg. of dried fruit
·enough water to plump and softened on stove top
·cinnamon to taste
·1-10 ct. tube of flaky buscuits
·small amount of oil
How to Make Dried Fried Fruit Pies
- Reconstitute fruit in water on stove top on low heat. Stir often to prevent sticking.
- Add cinnamon to taste.
- Open biscuits and separate.
- Roll biscuits out on lightly floured surface keeping circular shape.
- Place approximately one tablespoon of fruit in center of biscuit.
- Fold biscuit over filling and crimp edges. (I use a fork).
- Place in heated skillet with small amount of oil and fry until golden.
- Turn and fry on other side.
- Place on platter until all are done.(You may want to place on a paper towel to help with grease absorption).