Dried Fried Fruit Pies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 store bought pkg. of dried fruit
- enough water to plump and softened on stove top
- cinnamon to taste
- 1-10 ct. tube of flaky buscuits
- iron skillet
- small amount of oil
How to Make Dried Fried Fruit Pies
- 1Reconstitute fruit in water on stove top on low heat. Stir often to prevent sticking.
- 2Add cinnamon to taste.
- 3Open biscuits and separate.
- 4Roll biscuits out on lightly floured surface keeping circular shape.
- 5Place approximately one tablespoon of fruit in center of biscuit.
- 6Fold biscuit over filling and crimp edges. (I use a fork).
- 7Place in heated skillet with small amount of oil and fry until golden.
- 8Turn and fry on other side.
- 9Place on platter until all are done.(You may want to place on a paper towel to help with grease absorption).