- snicker bars cut up in about 1/4" pcs
- pastry shell, 9 deep-dish
- 1 large
- cream cheese softened, (12oz)
- 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- 1/3 c
- sour cream
- 1/3 c
- peanut butter
- 2/3 c
- chocolate morsels, semi-sweet
- 2 Tbsp
- whipping cream
How to Make Drema's "Candy Bar" Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease pie tin or plate, flour, remove excess, place prepared pie crust in deep dish pie tin, trim, flute edges to your liking, prick bottom of crust and bake for about 10 minutes. Rmove from oven and cool. Set aside.
- 2In large mixing bowl combine beat cream cheese and sugar till smooth. Add eggs, sour cream and peanut butter. Beat with electric mixer on low speed till just blended.
- 3Place candy bar pieces in bottom of pie shell and pour this mixture over candy.
Bake 35 minutes on 325 degrees. Cool while making glaze below.
- 4Melt chocolate with whip cream on low heat or low level power in microwave. Stir well. Spread over cool pie.
Refrigerate minimum of 2 hours or overnite to enjoy!