dreamy orange pie
I THINK YOU WILL LOVE IT AS MUCH AS MY CUSTOMERS HAVE
- 2 pkg
- 8 oz low fat cream cheese (room tep. is best)
- 1 pkg
- sugar free orange jello (not prepared)
- 8 oz
- sugar free cool whip
- 1 can(s)
- mandrain oranges (any size) drained
- short bread, grahm, or chocolate pie crust
How to Make dreamy orange pie
- 1place all ingrediants in a medium bowl, and mix till creamy (when blended i put on high so it will be fluffy)
- 2pour into pie crust and place in fridge till cold.
for a treat, place in freezer for about an hour.