Dreamy, Creamy Peanut Butter Pie
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c
- peanut butter, creamy
- 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
- 2 pkg
- (3.4-ounce boxes) instant vanilla pudding
- 2 c
- 4 oz
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
- chocolate cookie crust (store-bought or homemade)
- additional whipped topping
- chocolate curls, miniature chocolate chips, powdered cocoa, chopped peanuts, or chocolate syrup
How to Make Dreamy, Creamy Peanut Butter Pie
- 1With electric mixer, cream together cream cheese, peanut butter, and powdered sugar until smooth.
- 2In separate bowl, stir together instant pudding and milk. Slowly add to peanut butter mixture, beating on medium to high speed until well blended.
- 3Fold in whipped topping and stir until smooth.
- 4Pile filling into crust and refrigerate for about a half hour.
- 5Top as desired with additional whipped topping and chocolate curls, miniature chocolate chips, powdered cocoa, or chopped peanuts, or drizzle with chocolate syrup.