Dreamy, Creamy Peanut Butter Pie
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1 cpeanut butter, creamy
1/2 cpowdered sugar
2 pkginstant vanilla pudding (3.4 oz boxes)
4 ozfrozen whipped topping, thawed
1chocolate cookie crust (store-bought or homemade)
·additional whipped topping
·chocolate curls, miniature chocolate chips, powdered cocoa, chopped peanuts, or chocolate syrup
How to Make Dreamy, Creamy Peanut Butter Pie
- With an electric mixer, cream together cream cheese, peanut butter, and powdered sugar until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, stir together instant pudding and milk. Slowly add to peanut butter mixture.
- Beat on medium to high speed until well blended.
- Fold in whipped topping and stir until smooth.
- Pile the filling into crust and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Top as desired chocolate curls, miniature chocolate chips, powdered cocoa, or chopped peanuts, or drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Add additional whipped topping to decorate.