Dream Pie w/opt. Amaretto or Kahlua
Catherine Thompson Floyd
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- envelopes dream whip whipped topping mix
- 2 3/4 c
- milk, very cold
- 1 tsp
- 2 pkg
- jello instant pudding and pie filling, chocolate flavor
- 9 inch pie shell, baked
- amaretto liqueur or kahlua to taste instead of vanilla, opt
How to Make Dream Pie w/opt. Amaretto or Kahlua
- 1Beat together the Dream Whip topping mix, 1 cup milk and vanilla (or Amaretto or Kahlua) in large mixer bowl at high speed for about 6 minutes or till thick and can peak.
- 2Add remaining milk and the pie filling mix and blend at low speed to blend and then at High speed for 2 minutes. Scrape down the bowl occasionally.
- 3Spoon into pie shell and chill for at least 4 hours. NOTE: I like chocolate, but perhaps you like another flavor of JELLO Pudding and Pie filling to make this pie! Use the 4 serving size Instant pudding mix.