Double Layer Pumpkin Pie
- 4 oz
- philadelphia brand cream cheese (softened)
- 1 Tbsp
- each milk & sugar
- 8 oz
- thawed cool whip (whipped topping).
- prepared deep dish graham cracker crumb crust
- 1 c
- cold milk
- 1 can(s)
- (15oz) pumpkin-libby's 100% pure pumpkin
- 2 pkg
- (4-serving size)jello vanilla flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp
- ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp
- ground cloves
How to Make Double Layer Pumpkin Pie
- 1MIX cream cheese,1Tbsp. milk and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Gently stir in 3/4 of the whipped topping (saving the additional for the top). Spread on bottom of crust.
- 2POUR 1 cup cold milk into large bowl. Add pumpkin,pudding mixes and spices. Beat with wire whisk until well mixed. (Mixture will be thick.)Spread over cream cheese layer.
- 3Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Garnish with additional whipped topping, if desired. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.